Cashiers, Sales and Stock Teams
Our latest Nordstrom Rack is opening, and we're building a diverse team of people, passionate about fashion, to join us for the launch. We have multiple roles available in the Sales, Cashier, or Stock departments, which will be discussed during the interview process. Apply now to be a part of our new store opening team!
As a Nordstrom Rack employee, you'll make the customer experience quick, easy and fun while helping customers uncover the great deals they're looking for.
A day in the life for Sales Support and Cashier:
- You'll help put the finishing touches on the store ahead of launch, before setting the scene for a great customer experience.
- Create a smooth fitting room experience by greeting customers and taking them to their fitting rooms, then sorting and returning clothing to the floor
- Share your love of fashion and tell customers all about upcoming events, our Nordstrom gift cards, Nordstrom Rewards program and mailing list
- Keep the stockrooms organized and complete all inventory processes, making sure merchandise is properly checked in and accurately ticketed
- Work with the team to ensure the sales floor stays "runway ready" through re-merchandising and straightening throughout the day
- Deliver a fast checkout and order pickup experience for customers, and verifying returned items are ticketed and organized to return to the floor
A day in a Life for Stock Support
- Receive, unload freight, unpack and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
- Fulfill customer orders in a timely manner following quality standards
- Prepare and ship customer’s orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
- Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
- Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, markdowns, and relocate store fixtures
You own this if you have…
- Enthusiasm for making your mark on a brand new venture
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- Organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- A calm head in a busy retail environment
- The skills to use of a variety of technology and new computer applications
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds (STOCK SUPPORT ROLE)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs
- All roles require you to be flexible to occasionally performing work/duties in a department other than the one you were hired into
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.